Monday, November 9, 2009

Another meeting of the TWA

We're coming upon that wonderful day again! I look forward to the 3rd Sunday of every month so I can be physically surrounded by other people that love everything Doctor Who. I believe that starting earlier works out for most of us. I think possibly starting at 1pm would help everyone in the group be here around the same time. I know we have at least one person who attends church & I want to have everyone here this week, if we can. It seems in the past that there is always at least one person who is unable to attend so we have never had everyone here at the same time.

As always I encourage everyone to bring their favorite episodes or books to share. Last month we got to watch some of Ashley's favorite creatures/villains The Ice Warriors & I love them. Mind you not as much as Ashley does (I don't think anyone loves them as much as he does *giggle*), but a big part of what I have loved about Doctor Who is the monsters & creatures that have been created. Some cheaply done & seem a bit cheesy (look at the budget they had to work with), some excellently done with great skill & talent, but all of them are brilliant!

I wish BBCA would play episodes at the same time as they're being aired on BBC1. Waters of Mars will be playing on Sunday in Britain. If all goes well, the little fairy that helps us get episodes before they're released in the U.S. will be recording it for us during our meeting. Also we should have a copy of The Sarah Jane Adventures with the guest star of The Doctor David Tennant: The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith. We can watch it if everyone wants or we can just make sure everyone that wants, has a copy.

If there is anything else anyone wants to add, feel free or just let me know & I'll have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment