Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joining us in person

For any of those who would like to join us in our viewing & discussion of episodes send me a personal message & I will give directions to the location, which is in Cleveland. Our group is still in it's early stages & we're still trying to think up a cool(ish) name. We are growing & I am sure that some things may change along the way. For now we are meeting every third Sunday of the month starting at around 4pm. As well as watching episodes we have a few books, magazines, & comics that will also be passed around for any discussion. We are open to any materials pertaining to Doctor Who or even spin offs so if you have something that you want to share with the class, it is most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. & I forgot to mention, we do snacks & finger foods. Everyone is welcome & encouraged to bring their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I meant to post or email about this later but I was invited to the group by Ashley because I am another Dr Who fan living here in Cleveland and he told me about this get together. I was wondering what time it was, if it is not to late, and get directions so that I may attend and meet some other fans. Hope to hear from someone soon

    ReplyDelete