Thursday, April 30, 2009

Timegate Comming up, and Connoga thoughts

For those of you interested in TimeGate I thought I would put out a reminder that today April 30 is the last day to get your tickets at 30$ for the weekend. They will go up to $40 at the door(which is still not a bad price!) I'm looking forward to this con and hope some of you can make it. I will be involved with a few panels including topics of "Unmade stories" I will be focusing on the unmade stories from the time of the TV movie, but the panel will focus on many unmade stories through out the life of the classic show and even some stories that were not made in the current show.


Also, for those of you interested, begin to think of topics for connooga panels next year. I would like to have our group RUN the doctor who portion of the con perhaps even having a fan table. So if you are planning on attending begin thinking of things we can do for that con to represent Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment